what's up guys
guess what! I made my first website so that I am so excited about that!
you should check out https://sites.google.com/site/wintersportsinsouthkorea/
since i made this website for the fist time by myself, it hasn't been easy to do it. Especially the google website owns very different type of environment comparing to Korean websites. However Dong hwan and I worked so hard for our website. The website is about winter sports that you can enjoy in Korea. I were planning to do with ski, sledding and ice cliff but we only did ski and sledding since we couldn't find much information about ice cliff. I guess it is not that poppular in Korea. Unfortunaltely, we coudn't happen to go to Mooju or other palces so we made a big decision. Fake vedio and pictures! haha. My brother was very cooperative to help me do it. Anyway I am so happy for my website and hopefully you guys have a chance to come by and check it out! enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment