Monday, October 4, 2010

My hero

I can not come up with any better person for my hero except the post president Noh moo hyun. Whenever i have some truobles or go through hard time i always think about him. He was a son of the poor farmer and became a president of 16th Republic of Korea. I don't know anything about politics or economics. But I know that what kind of president he was and what kind of person he was. He tried to intergrated all descreted provinces to overcome the regionalism. He impoved the relationship with the N,K as succiding the sunshine policy from Kim dae joong. He was extremely moral enough to end his life by himself to prove that he was genuinely innocent. His death was the hardest sadness that i had to overcome or have to overcome in the future. I don't care what people say about him. Alot of people still miss him love him. His hometown is still visited by so many people who remember him even today. I remeber his justice and love that he showed us.


( i don't know why it doesn't allow me to upload his picture )

No comments: