Monday, October 4, 2010

when do i ever become a techie

Okay. one more probelm. I didn't know that i should have transfered the file to the actual movie. well i will figure it out tonight. Actually I really enjoyed my project since i utilized my friends pictures which is very real and funny. I really appreicate their cooperation. They are amazing. However, it took too long time to figure out every single move with making film. It took thousand times to match the lyrics with pictures especially. But I am really proud of myself now. I've never done this before cause I tend to avoid the class if it has the multimedia or technology.  Whenver i have to work with the conputer, I feel like I am an idiot or something. But Iam trying to get over it now so that i can work with the computer with confidence. It still challengable but I've learned alot as making movie and posting some blogs. And I'd better to be ready for the computer usage cause I am going to be a teacher soon. I don't want my future students regard me as some idiot who doesn't even know how to work with machine. I don't like that. Anyway back to the video, I love taylor's song. She is very inspiring and awesome. I am totally attracted to her performance through youtube. I love Talor! And I love my own movie more!

No comments: